|Content||African black soap in a beautiful handmade coconut shell container, with our exfoliating African bath sponge and soft hand towel to make that one in a million gift set. Simple, elegant yet classy.||A simple, classy yet elegant gift for everyone. Comes with our exfoliating African bath sponge and you choose between organic unrefined shea butter in a nice plastic container or in a beautiful handmade authentic Ghana calabash.
There's an option for a gift wrap or Valentine gift box.
Please note gift wrap option comes with a plastic gift wrapping.
Color of sponge may vary
Weight of shea butter in calabash is between 5.5oz- 6.5oz
Weight of shea butter in plastic container is about 8oz||Ingredients: plantain skin, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, palm oil and Shea butter
Great refill option for your coconut shell container.
THE BENEFITS OF AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
1. It Helps In Soothing Irritated Skin
African black soap can calm down your skin – whether it is excessively dry or you have eczema and other skin allergies. It helps in clearing and soothing rashes and itching.
2. It Has Antibacterial Properties
African black soap contains phytochemicals and oils derived from plants. These components are rich in flavonoids, alkaloids, and other bioactive compounds that can fight bacterial infections and prevent further infection.
3. It’s Safe To Use For All Skin Types
Usually, synthetic soaps contain a lot of chemicals and artificial fragrances that destroy the acid mantle of your skin and cause issues. African black soap contains plant products and is fragrance-free. This soap is extremely gentle and helps in balancing your skin’s pH without stripping it of moisture.
4. It Is A Great Natural Moisturizer For The Skin
As African black soap contains a concoction of various oils, along with shea butter, it is incredibly hydrating and beneficial for dry and combination skin types. The butter and oils enrich the skin, lock in moisture, and keep it plump and hydrated.
5. It Cleanses And Exfoliates The Skin Thoroughly
African black soap is rich in vitamin E and other emollients. It exfoliates your skin gently, getting rid of all the dirt and dead skin cells, and prevents signs of aging. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic and does not irritate your skin. It can be used for washing your hair as well. This soap has antiseptic properties that can soothe an itchy scalp.
6. It Fights Acne
African black soap is a boon for oily-skinned people and those who are prone to acne. It balances the natural oil of your skin and doesn’t let excess sebum clog your skin pores. It is very effective in controlling the proliferation of Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that cause acne.
7. It Prevents Razor Bumps
After you have waxed or shaved, your skin needs proper exfoliation to prevent the dead skin cells from clogging the pores and causing razor bumps. Using African black soap can help in preventing the bumps and infections that result from shaving and waxing your skin.
8. It Helps In Reducing Hyperpigmentation
Sun damage caused by excessive exposure to UV rays can leave ugly marks and dark spots on your skin (called hyperpigmentation). African black soap contains shea butter that protects your skin from sun damage and minimizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
9. It Has Antifungal Properties
African black soap is a strong antifungal agent. It is very effective against several types of fungus, including Candida albicans (a type of yeast) that causes athlete’s foot, jock itch, and other skin infections.
10 It May Help Reduce Fine Lines
A survey involving a hundred subjects who use African black soap found that about 4% of them use it for fine lines and all of them were satisfied with the results.
How To Use African Black Soap
Different skin types react differently to African black soap. Some manufacturers also add aloe vera and oatmeal to it to maximize its effects. The soap may also vary from batch to batch as the proportion of the ingredients keep varying (depending on the recipe that’s used). Here’s how you can cleanse with African black soap:
If you are using raw African black soap:
Take the soap and knead it into small balls. Make sure there aren’t any rough edges. Rub it between your palms into a lather and then apply it to your face. If you are applying the soap directly to your face, be gentle.
If you want to make your own body wash with it:
Soak the soap in purified water. Let it dissolve and liquefy. Use it as your body wash.
• Helps In Soothing Irritated Skin..
• Has Antibacterial Properties
• Safe To Use For All Skin Types
• A Great Natural Moisturizer For The Skin
• Cleanses And Exfoliates The Skin Thoroughly
• Fights Acne
• Prevents Razor Bumps.
• Helps In Reducing Hyperpigmentation
• Has Antifungal Properties
• May Help Reduce Fine Lines||This African bath nylon sponge is a game-changer. You'll never look at taking a shower the same way again.
It cleans, exfoliates and you'll fall head over heels with your skin all over again.
- DIMENSIONS not (diameter) in this listing are in inches when FULLY EXTENDED or STRETCHED lengthwise.
- Some colors may bleed upon first use.
- When in doubt, get the longest - you can always cut it but can't add to it :-)
- These are cut by hand so they are not perfectly rectangular shaped and might be off by an inch or so.
PLEASE NOTE our WHITE colored sponge in the listing IS SOFT TEXTURED AND SMALL SIZED WHICH MAY BE USED ON THE FACE OR BABIES.
BENEFITS of the Sapo Bath Sponge
• Increases foam and lather
• Reduces the amount of soap and water needed for shower
• Dries out super fast reducing the chance of mildew and mold
• Prevents the accumulation of germs and bacteria
• Allows you to effectively clean all areas of your body including the back
• Improves blood circulation
• Reinforce the effectiveness of your cream or lotion after the shower due to better absorption by the skin
• Very practical and light...it can be carried everywhere
• Fights against ingrown hairs
Lasts up to 18 months
Works well with body wash or bar soap (Try with our African black soap).
EASY STEPS TO USE YOUR SAPO:
(Soak overnight or a couple of hours in warm water before first use).
- Soak body wet then rinse sponge out.
- Apply your favorite soap or body wash and work into a rich lather
- Compact the sponge into a ball and scrub/massage over your body
- Stretch or Hold on ends diagonally and horizontally across your back to reach every inch of the back).
- Rinse sapo thoroughly, then hang to dry after each use.
The sapo is a great option for all family members, including men, women, and children.
This sapo works perfectly with shower gels, bath gels, liquid soaps, etc. Made from 100% nylon.
Use daily or as needed.
If you experience any skin irritation discontinue use immediately.||Pure unrefined 100% organic shea butter from Ghana.
Comes wrapped in plastic..
Shea butter has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties
Free from preservatives, gluten, and/or parabens.
Suitable for all skin types. 100% organic, raw and unrefined shea butter.
Good for skin, hair and cooking||African 'chewing sticks' works well as toothbrushes. It is a finished product from a tree called Sokodua.
Please note, this is not Licorice root or from Neem.
Mint flavored chew sticks are infused with organic mint.
The African chew sticks is well known in West Africa for a natural oral hygiene.
- Gently and gradually chew one end until it becomes bristle
- Brush over your teeth, gums and tongue with bristled/frayed end
- Wash your mouth with water or mouthwash
- Cut away the chewed portion - use rest another time.
A product of Ghana.|
Gift Set, With Gift Wrap
Shea Butter / Plastic, Shea Butter / Calabash, Shea Butter / Plastic Gift Wrap, Shea Butter / Calabash Gift Wrap, Shea Butter / Plastic Gift Box, Shea Butter / Calabash Gift Box
7.50 oz, 15.00 oz, 22.50 oz
Aloe Vera, Lemon, Unscented
Navy Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Peach, Golden Yellow, Green, Teal, Purple, Lemon, Yellow, Red, Orange, Grass Green, Candy, Red Purple, White, Forest Green, Coffee, Mustard, Multi-colors 1, Multi-colors 2, Tangerine, Sky Blue, Ruby, Charcoal, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Indigo, Blue, Champaign Yellow, Aqua, Teal Blue, Peach Orange, Peach Yellow, Gray, Green Gray, Midnight, Prussian, Hot Pink
Children 35 inches, Facial (X – Small) Inches, Coarse / Rough 60 Inches, 50 Inches, 70 Inches
One Pack, Three Packs, Five Packs
bought another one for my sis cause it works so well. thanks for the african soap too. i’ll buy a new net from you every year
Seth Boyd –
When I originally looked into getting one of these, I was concerned that the transition from using loofas would be too much. Fortunately, this listing includes great tips, the product is easy to use and great quality, and things couldn’t be going better! I got this in green, and the colour did not bleed. Would highly recommend!!
I love it Thank you❤️
Love, love, love. Would buy it again. Showed up really fast.
OMG! Not only did this item come almost four days early, but it’s incredible. I seriously feel a difference in my skin, especially my back, in only a few days—one of the best purchases I’ve made.
I absolutely love it!
Gaby Barrera –
I’ve tried so many cloths to relieve my itchy and sensitive skin. All of them either molded quickly, didn’t bubble up easily, or were really scratchy to use. Let me tell you, after using this a couple of times, it has never made me feel itchy and i finally felt good in my skin. I feel so smooth and nothing makes me feel ugh. It worked so well and I barely used soap!! 😫😫Plus.. it hit the hard to reach places and it saves so much time. I was so excited for it and I’m so thankful it came before it was expected.. Thank you for selling this at a low price it was so worth it.
Ebony Pitts –
I can’t believe I’ve gone all of my life not knowing about this miracle for my skin! Shipping was swift and I absolutely love the product!
I used it for the first time the night it came and my skin was soo smooth after using it. The lather is also crazy good compared to a washcloth which is what I normally used.