|Content||Organic unrefined shea butter in a beautiful calabash -
comes in a medium-sized (4.5-5.5inches) or large (5.5-6inches in diameter) calabash covered in jute.||This African bath nylon sponge is a game-changer. You'll never look at taking a shower the same way again.
It cleans, exfoliates and you'll fall head over heels with your skin all over again.
- DIMENSIONS not (diameter) in this listing are in inches when FULLY EXTENDED or STRETCHED lengthwise.
- Some colors may bleed upon first use.
- When in doubt, get the longest - you can always cut it but can't add to it :-)
- These are cut by hand so they are not perfectly rectangular shaped and might be off by an inch or so.
PLEASE NOTE our WHITE colored sponge in the listing IS SOFT TEXTURED AND SMALL SIZED WHICH MAY BE USED ON THE FACE OR BABIES.
BENEFITS of the Sapo Bath Sponge
• Increases foam and lather
• Reduces the amount of soap and water needed for shower
• Dries out super fast reducing the chance of mildew and mold
• Prevents the accumulation of germs and bacteria
• Allows you to effectively clean all areas of your body including the back
• Improves blood circulation
• Reinforce the effectiveness of your cream or lotion after the shower due to better absorption by the skin
• Very practical and light...it can be carried everywhere
• Fights against ingrown hairs
Lasts up to 18 months
Works well with body wash or bar soap (Try with our African black soap).
EASY STEPS TO USE YOUR SAPO:
(Soak overnight or a couple of hours in warm water before first use).
- Soak body wet then rinse sponge out.
- Apply your favorite soap or body wash and work into a rich lather
- Compact the sponge into a ball and scrub/massage over your body
- Stretch or Hold on ends diagonally and horizontally across your back to reach every inch of the back).
- Rinse sapo thoroughly, then hang to dry after each use.
The sapo is a great option for all family members, including men, women, and children.
This sapo works perfectly with shower gels, bath gels, liquid soaps, etc. Made from 100% nylon.
Use daily or as needed.
If you experience any skin irritation discontinue use immediately.||Lemon scented African black soap in a beautiful handmade coconut shell container with lid, Shea butter moisture stick, ZULU and ZURI My Organic Shea moisturizers for skin and hair - FREE Gift Set Wrap||Please read product description.
Authentic African calabash/gourd ladle.
These ladles are handmade and no two pieces are the same (shape, size, color, weight).
They originate from the Upper Regions of Ghana.
These are short/small to long/large sized ladles with dimensions ranging as follows:
Length measures up to 6inches
Diameter between 3-4inches
Depth of ladle up to about 2inches.
Length measures up to 8.5inches
Diameter between 4-4.5inches
Depth of ladle up to about 3inches.
Length measures up to 11.5inches
Diameter between 4-5inches
Depth of ladle up to about 3inches.||Handmade coconut shell container with lid. Each piece is unique and no two pieces are alike.
These pieces range in 3inches to 4.5inches in diameter and height ranges from 3.5 to 4.5inches.
The base and inside of the lid are made of plywood. They weigh between 90g to 140g each.||100% organic shea butter from Ghana West Africa.|
8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz, 32 oz
Navy Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Peach, Golden Yellow, Green, Teal, Purple, Lemon, Yellow, Red, Orange, Grass Green, Candy, Red Purple, White, Forest Green, Coffee, Mustard, Multi-colors 1, Multi-colors 2, Tangerine, Sky Blue, Ruby, Charcoal, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Indigo, Blue, Champaign Yellow, Aqua, Teal Blue, Peach Orange, Peach Yellow, Gray, Green Gray, Midnight, Prussian, Hot Pink
Children 35 inches, Facial (X – Small) Inches, Coarse / Rough 60 Inches, 50 Inches, 70 Inches
Small, Medium, Large, Mini
8 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz
Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Unscented
There are no reviews yet.