|Liquefied African black soap - no thickeners added.
Has all benefits of African black soap.
Ingredients: Water, African black soap, castor oil and a blend of organic essential oils.
A little goes a long way...
16oz size may come in one 16oz bottle, or two 8oz bottles.
|Lemon scented African black soap in a beautiful handmade coconut shell container with lid, Shea butter moisture stick, ZULU and ZURI My Organic Shea moisturizers for skin and hair - FREE Gift Set Wrap
|https://myorganicsheallc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/WhatsApp-Video-2023-08-22-at-7.25.58-AM.mp4#t=,248African black soap can calm down your skin – whether it is excessively dry or you have eczema and other skin allergies. It helps in clearing and soothing rashes and itching. African black soap contains plant products and is fragrance-free. This soap is extremely gentle and helps in balancing your skin’s pH without stripping it of moisture. It is incredibly hydrating and beneficial for dry and combination skin types. The butter and oils enrich the skin, lock in moisture, and keep it plump and hydrated. African black soap is rich in vitamin E and other emollients. It exfoliates your skin gently, getting rid of all the dirt and dead skin cells, and prevents signs of aging. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic and does not irritate your skin. It can be used for washing your hair as well. This soap has antiseptic properties that can soothe an itchy scalp.
- African black soap helps In soothing irritated skin
- This black soap bar helps heal A variety of skin conditions from dry skin to eczema
- It is the perfect soap for sensitive skin & rashes
- Great natural moisturizer for skin
- Fragrance-free soap bar cleanses and exfoliates the skin thoroughly
- African black soap contains plant products and is fragrance-free
- It helps in reducing hyperpigmentation
- It may help reduce fine lines
- African black soap is a boon for oily-skinned people and those who are prone to acne
- Using African black soap can help in preventing the bumps and infections that result from shaving and waxing your skin
African 'chewing sticks' works well as toothbrushes. It is a finished product from a tree called Sokodua.
Please note, this is not Licorice root or from Neem.
Mint flavored chew sticks are infused with organic mint.
The African chew sticks is well known in West Africa for a natural oral hygiene.
- Gently and gradually chew one end until it becomes bristle
- Brush over your teeth, gums and tongue with bristled/frayed end
- Wash your mouth with water or mouthwash
- Cut away the chewed portion - use rest another time.
A product of Ghana.
|100% organic shea butter from Ghana West Africa.
|The phenomenon is real, get these two authentic African products foe yourself, friends and loved ones.
The sponge/sapo will literally change your bath experience forever. Exfoliates every inch of the body, easy to reach the back and so much more...
The raw black soap will do wonders for your skin, clearing acne and so many more.
See link for more product description here
One Pack, Three Packs, Five Packs
8 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz
Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Unscented
Gold, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Navy Blue, Hot Pink, Candy, Charcoal / Black, Chocolate / Brown, Teal